Friday, November 14, 2008

Throw back to 1993

I came across this photo tonight as I was looking for evidence of something else. I decided to post it because, well, just because it makes me feel good. This was taken in 1993 in a dorm room at the University of Toronto. It's one of the earliest photos I have of Ben and me. We were going to a Lenny Kravitz concert that night (which stunk, by the way). Little did I know that 10 years later we'd get married. Life's unexpected like that sometimes. I need to embrace and learn to love the unexpected a little more.

2 comments:

Maven said...

SO cute.

Also, my word verification is "juggcon."

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

I love photos like these. Woot for early 90s! Man too bad the Lenny Kravitz show stunk... every time I set up my stereo in those days, the first "test" song I cranked was "Are you going my way?"

Love your chucks! Here is the first photo of me and Stew in which I'm sporting mine too.. this was Fall '95 though.

My word "breator" isn't as cool as Maven's.