Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cream Puffs

On Saturday Ben and I ended up in the Aberdeen Centre for lunch.  This mall is in Richmond, BC and consists of Asian themed retail stores, herbal tea shops and restaurants.  Now, I would have never thought that a Japansese chain store would make possibly the tastiest cream puff I have ever eaten, but I am here to tell you - it does.  The chain is called Beard Papa's (yes, that's the name of the store) and the only two Canadian locations are in the Lower Mainland of BC.  Looks like there are a few more options in the states and I am serious about the fact that if there's a store near you - you must try one.  If you do - let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Muum said...

hi, don't know how you found my blog. maybe a northern garden connection, but I am also a Taurus! those cream puffs look delish, I haven't had one since Thanksgiving (have a son in law who MAKES them for us all!) thanks for stopping by my neglected little blog!