Friday, August 28, 2009

806 - Organizations & Management

I love when the interweb tells you something about yourself that seems to fit perfectly.

This little internet quiz that tells you what section you are in the Dewey Decimal System.

Jenn's Dewey Decimal Section:
806 Organizations & management

Class:
800 Literature

Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.

What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.

Now, if someone can only figure out what chapter of RAD I belong to, then I'd be truly impressed!

1 comment:

Maven said...

That's funny--I got the same "what this says about you," but my section was Eclecticism, Liberalism, and Traditionalism. Not bad.