Monday, September 14, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

I'm not really sure what the purpose of this blog is, especially since I use flickr as a kind of photo blog anyway. Do I want to provide an online diary of various events in my life for friends and family who might check in to see what's up? (That's kinda what this is, I guess). Or am I trying to chronicle the various sporting events I partake in? (While ignoring any aspect of "training"). Or is the purpose here to diarize my love affair with the Yukon which is kind of what I want to share with a broader audience? I don't really know, but I am feeling blogger's guilt since there are several things I have wanted to write about over the last couple of months that I just haven't gotten around to. These include Slamfest at Mt Sima, details about our house, an epic mountain bike ride on Montana Mountain, and last weekend's Klondike Road Relay.

I'll get to these....later :)

1 comment:

kirsten said...

I too wonder why on earth I have a blog sometimes. Lately, I've been using it to vent, even though I know that nobody reads it anyway. Gets my frustrations off my chest in a way that only offends the people who might be bothered to read it (and if it offends, why are they still reading??)