Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BadMoFoBloPoMo

09:42 sunrise
15:57 sunset

I totally stole that title from MadamOwl. If you don't know, there is a movement (I guess it's a movement?) called NaBloPoMo which stands for "National Blog Posting Month." The idea is that you commit to blog every day for a month. Why would I want to do this? I dunno, maybe to see if I can come up with something interesting once in awhile. Or to journal the way I did (didn't everyone?) when I was a teenager, but perhaps without the sordid details of high school. Anyhow, I liked Sandra's initialism better, hence the title. I think I have my work cut out for me over the next 31 days because on this, the first day of BadMoFoBloPoMo I am getting this in under the wire at 11:30pm.

In the interest of adding a photo or two to as many posts as I can (c'mon - we all like piktures, right?) check out what Claire (see last post) did to one of our bed-jumping photos with CatPaint. Hilarious, yes? I love it.




1 comment:

K said...

I love this picture!!!