Friday, December 25, 2009

My mother-in-law claims to like me...

10:11 sunrise
15:50 sunset

... and yet she still thought this hat was a good idea for a Christmas present. On the other hand, she has been following my flickr sweater dress project and she picked this black dress up for me at a secondhand store in Comox. The belt is courtesy of my mother-in-law as well. I'm still undecided about the lion head belt buckle. But overall, not bad, Viv, not bad.


Maven said...

Trust me, the lion head is amazing. What is it, Anne Klein?

Jennoit said...

No, it's made out of a sort of plastic plaster - if you can imagine that. I do rather like it, but the belt is *exactly* the size of my waist, so I get some muffin top action, which I am not crazy about. I'm going to see if I can adjust the elastic belt part to somehow make it larger. But thanks for the thumbs up.