Dear Erin, over at Both Yellow Animals, has bestowed upon me the Sugar Doll Blogger Award. I have no idea what would make me a sugar doll, in fact, I think I am more the salty variety. That said, it's a nice excuse for a blog entry. One of the conditions of accepting the award is to participate in a little Internet meme. In this case: divulge 10 aspects of my life and/or personality, and thank the person who gave me the award.
1. I don't think I ever owned a doll as a kid.
2. I am fond of sugar, especially in baked goods (mmmmm, cake).
3. I like beer.
4. I also like wine (red and white, even).
5. I won't eat what I am not willing to kill. Maybe I'll change my mind one day, but for now I am comfortable with this approach to my world.
6. I used to think I had a type A sort of personality, but some recent online investigative research reveals that I am more B than A.
7. I hate commuting. So glad I don't have to.
8. I am seriously on the fence about ever having kids and I don't really know how that question will ever be resolved.
9. I just took a 10 day vacation in January and I am already thinking about where to go next.
10. I do fundamentally believe that society should take from each of us according to our ability and give back according to our need, but it's not really working out like that.
Erin - thanks for the award and for giving me a little glimpse into a your sweet corner of Texas. May you serve me some grits when I finally travel to Austin.