Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Polar Parka

9:39 sunrise
15:59 sunset

Just a quick peek since I didn't get out in the sunlight today (we are only 4 weeks away from the longest night) but check out this AMAZING parka that I have just added to my collection. I now own three - one Yukon Parka and two made in Yellowknife. This one is super awesome because (a) it fits me really well and (b) it has a matching cape! Yes I'm serious - a cape!

I promise better photos soon :)

Edited on Dec 1 to add: See photo on flickr

4 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Oh my, that tiny bit looks cute!

Maven said...

No lie, I woke up this morning thinking about my Yukon Parka and how to make it wearable for winter.

Jennoit said...

Maven - I really hope that you can make yours work for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've 13 of the same style.