Monday, December 27, 2010

#27 out of 31 Dresses

10:11 sunrise
15:52 sunset

Brrr - another cold one today. I am really ready for a little break in the weather here. I suppose I'll get a bit of a 'holiday' tonight as we are headed to a Mexican fiesta. Some friends were supposed to be in Mexico right now enjoying the sunshine, heat and great food. However, they booked on Mexicana which went bankrupt in August. As went the airline, so too did their vacation. So instead of +30C there our friends are celebrating in -30C here with a hot tub, hot food and an overheated house. Should be good.

I was going to try and wear a summery dress to the event, but I needed to bundle up to get through the day.

Shoes - 9 West
Long undies - Elita
Skape (part skirt, part cape) - Smoking Lily
Dress - H&M, Swapped
Pashmina - Bought for my wedding in 2003 but can't remember where I got it

4 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Beautiful! I love the purples here and am intrigued by the Skape.

Meandering Michael said...

Oooh! How's Dressember gonna end!?!?! The suspense is killing me!!!

Jill said...

Glad to hear you had a good holiday despite the cold weather. Wish I could have been there before it. But it was kind of nice to be in sunny and warm Utah. :-)

Hoping to make it up to Whitehorse during my summer trip north!

Jennoit said...

Michael - I can't take the pressure!