Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#29 out of 31 Dresses

10:11 sunrise
15:54 sunset

Back to work. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. Cold weather continues and the inaccuracies on Environment Canada have become a bit of a joke. -30C this morning but up to -24C at lunch. They are predicting 0C in 2 days - wtf?!? I will believe it when I see it. Until then, I am turning to Alaska for my weather forecasts.

Boots - Hush Puppies
Dress - Ann Taylor
Arm Warmers - Smart Wool. Primarily used when cycling but hey - they work here too! They have super cute stripes on them (look!)
Pashmina - Same one from a couple of days ago. Bought for my wedding in 2003 and I had forgotten how cozy and warm it is. Plan to wear it all the time now.

4 comments:

nicole said...

I love your etsy dress # 24 and the whole #29 outfit looks really really good! Great Job. 2 days to go! Happy New Year Jenn!

Jill said...

I have to say, Jenn, this crazy cold weather you guys are experiencing in Whitehorse is making this December dress series all the more entertaining. "How is Jenn going to look cute AND stay warm today? Stay tuned!"

Jennoit said...

Thanks Nicool!

Aww Jill - thanks for making my blog seem to be entertaining and drama filled!

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Love the stripey arm warmers! Only 2 more days!