Friday, December 31, 2010

#31 out of 31 Dresses

10:10 sunrise
15:57 sunset

Phew. I made it. December 31st and 31 dresses (well, some skirts) worn. No big plans for the eve of the new year here and in fact, I'll probably end up with a wool shirt over this dress in a few hours. But no matter. Dressember was a fun exercise to see if I could do it and I like the documentary aspect of it for sure (give me a break - I'm an archivist after all).


Shoes - Clark's
Dress - Angry Sheep Designs (she paints secondhand clothes - this has a pigeon at the hem)
Pashmina - Bought for wedding in 2003

3 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Love that dress! I think I must have some archivist blood in me too :)

Happy 2011!

PS the facebook Dressember group is going to carry on as "Frocking Friday" ie dresses each Friday for the rest of the year. I might do that.

PPS I'm not sure if I'm going to wear slacks/jeans today or not... it is supposed to be like 60 degrees today!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Beautiful! What a cool dress. You have given me new inspiration for ways to stay stylishly warm in the Michigan winter. Happy new year!

Meandering Michael said...

A grand finale! Congratulations on completing Dressember!