Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tokyo Times

Oh man, it's been a busy few days.

I want to write about lots of things but I'm not near a computer that often and when I am, I don't feel I have time to put all of my ideas down in text. I will - at some point - write about the most amazing, delicious cocktails I have ever had. They came with a bill to match too.

Until then, here's a photo taken yesterday just before we went to watch 3 hours of sumo wrestling. This was taken at the restaurant across the street from the ryogoku.

2 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I am jealous of your trip to Japan, and will be watching for you to post more about those cocktails, as I'm a bit of a cocktail fiend!

kirsten said...

I'm so jealous. Tomorrow, I'm going to the Arctic, where it is -40 and dark 22 h a day. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your blog posts! :)