Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The 50th state for the 4th time

6:27 sunrise
21:31 sunset
Tomorrow I'm off to pick Ben up in Vancouver and then we are en route to Maui for a little r&r. I suppose that could be rest & relaxation but in all honesty it's probably going to be more like rum & reading. I can't wait for that first piña colada in the sun.

Hopefully, by the time we return at the end of April, some more of the trails will be snow-free and riding season can really begin. Until then, I'll make do with a surfboard and a bikini.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Loving the vintage posters.!! Have a blended rum something for me!! Oh and sunscreen :)

Niki said...

I am slightly jealous that you are going to Hawaii this weekend and I am going to Swan Haven...

Jennoit said...

Hahahaha - oh Niki, too funny!