Monday, April 4, 2011

Vancouver for the weekend

7:16 sunrise
20:50 sunset

Not only did I have great work-time in Ottawa but I also had great JennandBen-time in Vancouver on the weekend.

It was sunny and the cherry blossoms were out!

I bought a bunch of cute cards and this super cute button at one of my favourite Granville Island shops, Paper-Ya.

The thrift gods presented me with these shoes for a mere $3.99.

Then the bicycle gods spoke and said that YES I DID need another pair of Sombrio bike shorts. 65% off since they were last year's? Okay.


And then as I walked back to the Granville Island Hotel, where we were staying for the night, I decided to pick up a bottle of wine and wandered into a BC Wine Shop where they were having a tasting. Delish!

A view like this from our room and Greek food in Kits for dinner - all in all a most excellent weekend. Vancouver - you reminded me why I loved you for many of our 11 years together.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Sounds so nice. Glad you had a good weekend!