Monday, December 19, 2011

Day & Dress #19

10:08 sunrise
15:47 sunset

today's high: 0C
tonight's low: -16C

Dressember the 19th!  I'm wearing another one of Julie's dresses today.  Got lots of compliments on it too.  I've had a headache since I woke up and I can only assume it's because my head connected with the ground when I crashed at yesterday's fat tire festival.  Nothing serious but I do feel a bit beaten up today (head sore, body bruised, a neck that stubbornly refuses to turn).

And my mom arrives tomorrow!  She has been to Whitehorse twice but both times were in the summer and she hasn't yet been to this house.  Weather tomorrow is supposed to be mild so I am sure she will survive but two weeks of 'real' winter may do her in.  I know she bought a new parka just for the trip.  I'll try and feature her in my dressember photo tomorrow.


Shoes - locale
Tights - Superstore
Dress - belongs to my friend Julie, label says Made in Australia for Target
Cardigan - thrifted by my mother-in-law, Banana Republic
Necklace - was my grandmother's

1 comment:

Jill Homer said...

That dress looks great on you. I also enjoyed the dress-over-winter-bike-gear ensemble.