Sunday, April 29, 2012

Personality by cookie

5:56 sunrise
21:59 sunset

It was a week of cookie-making at our house.  Paula and Ben baked batches. While both flavours were delicious, the way in which each of the chefs' personalities come through in the cookies' appearance is the best part. Can you guess who made chocolate chip and who made peanut butter? Who threw the batter all over the cookie sheet and who rolled out perfect little balls and then flattened them precisely with a fork?

Cookie style #1
Cookie style #2

3 comments:

BenWa said...

So I'm a rustic chef... sue me. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Jennoit said...

I didn't say that I like the perfectly uniform ones better now, did I?

Jill, Head Geargal said...

Ha! I wasn't sure of the answer to that question but then I remembered that Paula flies rotors and Ben flies fixed wing and I knew :)