Monday, December 10, 2012

10/31

9:58 sunrise
15:49 sunset

I successfully dyed my hair last night so I'm feeling pretty good about that today.  It's warm (-5C) out too, so that helps.


Dress - Vero Moda
Cardigan - Reitman's
Skirt - Yard Sale (Takhini neighbourhood) $0.50. The label tells me it's Miss Bergdorf Goodman
Tights - One of the many black pairs in my dresser
Shoes - Franco Sarto

The ribbon in my hair was awesome donor Cheryl's suggestion.  I hope you can see it.  I dug it out of the stationary/gift wrapping box in our basement this morning.  Thanks again so much to everyone who has made a donation to Right To Play.  I have been really touched by your generosity. 

Remember that if you make (or have already made) a donation of $20 or more you too can help me get dressed in the morning.  I'm still going to be wearing this same dress for the next 21 days but you can have a say in what I look like. Within reason (and yes, I get to be the judge of that) you can detail the rest of what I am wearing.  After you donate, you can make a suggestion and hope I have something like that in my closet or you can check my wardrobe remix set on flickr for ideas.  Leave a message on my giving page or post a comment on the blog.  I'm also open to trying my best to interpret creative instructions like "something Elton John would wear." Fair warning: some of those photos are years old and I may not still have the item of clothing in my closet.  But, if I do, and you want me to wear it, I will.

For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

1 comment:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Good job hair coloring! I like how you've layered these separates over your dress today. Have I mentioned I like your eyeglass frames? I do. Hope you had fun during your "warm" day. :)