Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/31

10:01 sunrise
15:48 sunset

Please note that the sun now rises after 10am.  This is the time of year where darkness seems to envelop everything, including my mood.

I didn't manage to get outside for a photo during daylight hours so instead you get this beauty taken after work by the glow of the motion detector light outside my house.  


And for extra bonus goodness, here I am inside the house.  I like seeing the patterns going on in my sweater and tights in this shot.


For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

Today's outfit:

Dress - Vero Moda
Sweater - Whitehorse consignment shop
Tights - Gifted by my friend Aisha
Shoes - ballet flats purchased in Toronto last summer (locale)

If you are enjoying these daily posts (or even if you aren't) please consider making a donation to my chosen charity: Right To Play. I've set up a giving page via Canada Helps.  The Right To Play button under my profile will also take you there.

Extra bonus: if you make (or have already made) a donation of $20 or more you have another option.  I'm still going to be wearing this same dress for the next 19 days but you can have a say in what I look like. Within reason (and yes, I get to be the judge of that) you can detail the rest of what I am wearing.  After you donate, you can make a suggestion and hope I have something like that in my closet or you can check my wardrobe remix set on flickr for ideas.  Leave a message on my giving page or post a comment on the blog.  I'm also open to trying my best to interpret creative instructions like "something Elton John would wear." Fair warning: some of those photos are years old and I may not still have the item of clothing in my closet.  But, if I do, and you want me to wear it, I will.


1 comment:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Love that sweater! Hang in there, the solstice is just around the corner!