Monday, December 17, 2012

17/31

10:07 sunrise
15:47 sunset

December 17th - I've passed the halfway mark, yahoo!!  (For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.)

Dress - Vero Moda
Sweater - Secondhand. At my previous job a colleague cleaned out her closet and brought in a bunch of clothes she was getting rid of.  I took this.
Belt - Reitman's
Tights - Joe Fresh (Superstore)
Boots - Miz Mooz





Brenda and I took our daily Dressember work photo up a notch with a little kung-fu at the Archives today.



So I have to admit that 17 days in I am tiring of this same dress.  I'm not super creative with coming up with interesting "looks" so there is a lot of the same going on here.  I suppose that isn't the point and I *am* thrilled with the fact that we have raised more than $500 for Right To Play.  It's just.... well, I could do with a new idea or two.

Remember that if you make (or have already made) a donation of $20 or more you can have a say in what I look like. Within reason (and yes, I get to be the judge of that) you can detail the rest of what I am wearing.  After you donate, you can make a suggestion and hope I have something like that in my closet or you can check my wardrobe remix set on flickr for ideas.  Leave a message on my giving page or post a comment on the blog.  I'm even open to trying my best to interpret vague instructions like "something Lady Gaga would wear." Help stop the Dressember doldrums and come up with something creative for me!



1 comment:

amanda said...

I really like the sweater! I'm already feeling low on ideas with my six dresses, so I can't even fathom how you're feeling ;) I'll try to think of something for you :)