Tuesday, December 18, 2012

18/31

10:08 sunrise
15:47 sunset

The weather has returned to a deep freeze.  It was -34C when Brenda and I took this photo at work today. We call it Yukon Gothic.


This shot with the flash better shows off my layering efforts today: two pairs of tights, one pair of wool socks, a skirt under the dress and a pair of wool arm warmers.  Still cold.

Dressember details:
Dress - Vero Moda
Arm Warmers - Pearl Izumi
Skirt - Winner's
Boots - Nine West
Earrings - Corteza (from Montreal)

And an extra bonus too up close shot of my face to show you my lovely earrings.  They are made from leaves that have been cast in clear resin. I couldn't find a website for the creators but this boutique features the designers' work.

For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

4 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

Ha! "Yukon Gothic" is great!

Meandering Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Love the Gothic pose and those earrings are really cool too. And your stripey layering!

Anonymous said...

Link to Corteza (earrings!) : http://www.corteza.ca/