Thursday, December 20, 2012

20/31

10:09 sunrise
15:48 sunset

I have to admit, I am starting to see the backside of these 31 days.  Looking at the fact that today is day #20 makes me happy.  I can do this! Only a few more work days and a lot of festivity in between.  Go dressember!

You are reading day #20 of my attempt to wear the same dress every day in December.  For more details, you can check my original post about this whole thing.


Dress - Vero Moda, 20 days in a row now (3 washings)
Belt - Red dotted stretchy thing from a store in Thornbury, ON
Arm Warmers - Whitehorse General Store
Pants - about 12 years old... purchased in Vancouver I think?
Shoes - Clark's

My boss today was adamant that I was not really wearing a dress due to the pants I have on underneath.  I was equally adamant in rejecting his opinion.  How do the rest of you feel about pants under dresses?  Is it cheating?  

So my co-dressember participant and I are looking for ways to liven up our portraits at work. Keep in mind that it is bloody cold out (another day below -30C) and we have to be quick with these shots.  Today we went for a "Dressember emergency" but I am open to portrait suggestions.


I've said it before but I want to say again that you, my readers and friends, have made amazing contributions to Right To Play on my behalf.  It seriously warms my heart and I thank ALL of you for your donations.  I really believe that they do cool things.  I have a pretty frozen heart this time of year but looking at their website melts it just a little.  Thanks again.

2 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

That bottom pose looks a little Charlie's Angels too! Like your radio-ing the third Angel to prepare for an explosion and then meet at the rendezvous point after.

Jennoit said...

Hahaha - I like that idea. That's *totally* what we were doing.