Friday, December 21, 2012

21/31

10:10 sunrise
15:48 sunset

Happy Solstice!  Today in Whitehorse we experienced 5 hours and 371/2 minutes between sunrise and sunset. We also saw a daytime high temperature of -27C.  The dark days and cold temperatures have nothing to do with staff at the Archives feeling a bit kooky at this time of year....


Better light over the lunch hour to show you the kinda cool details of my skape (part skirt, part cape). I've had this for a few years but I love it.  It's reversible and is printed on one side with leaves and a periodic table and the other with airplanes.  If you're curious, there's a better shot of the print on my flickr site.


Dress - Vero Moda
Skape - Smoking Lily
Tights - Joe Fresh (Superstore)
Shoes - Franco Sarto

If you are confused why this blog consists of photos of me wearing substantially the same outfit, day after day, you can read my original post about this whole dressember thing. 

2 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Awesome cape skirt!

amanda said...

i love the skape! skapes for all! and merry christmas, jenn :)