Sunday, December 2, 2012

2/31

9:44 sunrise
15:56 sunset

In Dressember news, Amanda is also joining the challenge!  This is excellent news for anyone with an interest  in photography ('cause she does that professionally) or an interest in a Dressember blog with a little more, ehrm, actual fashion sense.  Amanda always looks amazinng.

On the other hand, I am here to impress you with my dedication to the cause when I really want to be wearing puffy boots and a balaclava.  That said, you never know. I might sport those later this week if it doesn't warm up.  Today was no nicer out than yesterday and ya, Dressember in the sub-freezing (30 degrees Celcius below freezing to be exact) is definitely a challenge.  I think there will be some serious layering happening tomorrow.

Like my visible breath? Ya. Cold.



It has been a pretty low key weekend and aside from a baby shower that I attended today I have spent the day indoors by the fire. In fact, I have been sitting here for about four hours now....

But on to the Dressember deets:

Dress - Vero Moda
Shoes - old, old Sketchers
Leg Warmers - cut up over the knee socks from Sock Dreams
Tights - good ol' Superstore, Joe Fresh
Cardigan - Joe Fresh
Necklace - a hand me down from my friend Claire





If you are enjoying these updates, please consider making a donation to my chosen charity: Right To Play.  I've set up a giving page via Canada Helps.  The Right To Play button under my profile will take you there.

And for a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a little bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

5 comments:

Jill Homer said...

Yay, it's Dressember again! What I enjoy most is that you dress up for -30. Back when I lived in Alaska, I used to wear multiple layers of fleece to the office whenever the temperature dipped below 20F.

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Amanda's look and 'tude seem familiar, was she in the remix for a while? Like "cupcakes" or something like that? How fun.

Unknown said...

Like your hair colour, that's what.

Unknown said...

Unknown! Is me - Clove.

Jennoit said...

Ha - Clove, I knew it was you from the tone. Thanks! I am kinda liking being a red head but I don't know how long I can keep it up.

Sandra - yes! Amanda is/was cakeybabes back in the remix days.