Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26/31

10:11 sunrise
15:52 sunset

Oh man, two and a half extra days off work this week and somehow I feel extra tired.  It makes no sense but perhaps I can blame it on all the awesome food I have been consuming over the past four days.

So, it's back to work for me tomorrow.  Remember that if you make (or have already made) a donation of $20 or more you can help me get dressed in the morning.  I'm still going to be wearing this little black dress for the next 5 days but you can have a say in what I look like. Within reason (and yes, I get to be the judge of that) you can detail the rest of what I am wearing.  After you donate, you can make a suggestion and hope I have something like that in my closet or you can check my wardrobe remix set on flickr for ideas.  Leave a message on my giving page or post a comment on the blog.  My co-dressember participant Amanda is helping me out with tomorrow's layers but if you have any ideas.... I'd love to see my Right To Play donations crack the $800 mark by New Year's Eve.


Dress - Vero Moda
Hat - Roxy
Necklace - the Bay
Tshirt - Banana Republic
Tights - Hue
Socks - Smartwool (they are covered in an awesome peacock feather pattern that doesn't really get shown properly here)
Boots - Miz Mooz


For those of you reading who are confused by this Dressember thing,  please read my first post about how I am trying to raise a little bit of money for a very cool charity.