Saturday, December 29, 2012

29/31

10:11 sunrise
15:55 sunset

It has *finally* warmed up.  It was a balmy -9C when this photo was taken.  It was also super windy which I why I am holding the edges of my cape down.

I wore this quite briefly today, out for an excursion to Canadian Tire.  Ben and I are patching and painting around the house this weekend and I have spent much of the day in fleece pants and a sweatshirt.  It's not cheating though - remember my dressember rules.  When it would be a hindrance to an activity, I don't have to wear the dress.


I can hardly believe how quickly this month has been passing.  I'm keen to stop wearing this same dress in three days but I would do it all over in the month of January if I knew I could raise the same amount of money for Right To Play.  You, dear readers and friends, have been so generous to my cause this year.  Thanks again so much.  It really means a lot to me.

Dress - Vero Moda
Cape - Part of a parka made in Yellowknife, NWT
Shoes - Franco Sarto

1 comment: