Sunday, December 30, 2012

30/31

10:10 sunrise
15:56 sunset

Dressember 30th has kinda snuck up on me.  Only one more day left in 2012?  Woah.

To be honest, this year has been rougher than most.  Nothing super specific - or at least nothing I am going to detail on a blog.  My year really hasn't been that interesting but I certainly experienced some pretty significant lows.  But everyone experiences ups downs in life. I do figure that the deeper the downs, the sweeter the ups will eventually taste.

I must say that a big positive for the end of the year has been this whole Dressember project.  I have been so touched by the generosity of others.  I've never really tried to fund-raise for anything - at least not since the days of grade school chocolate almond door-to-door sales.  Thanks for being so kind, friends.

If this is your first visit to my blog and you are wondering what this whole Dressember thing is, you can check out my opening and explanatory post.  If you have been reading and thinking maybe you'd like to contribute to Right To Play on my behalf, take note that there are only three days left in which you can do so.  I will wear this dress for one more day and my giving page will remain active until January 2nd.  It would be pretty awesome if we could double my $400 goal.  I'm already at $775 but an even $800 would be amazing.



Love the bike print on this skirt and I love that I have figured out a way to winterize it!  Never underestimate the usefulness of layers!

Dress - Vero Moda
Skirt - Spruce Clothing, purchased at Fresh Collective in Toronto
Boots - Miz Mooz

2 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

I think I've gushed about that skirt before, such a cute style, but it looks really great here over the dress too!

Here's to some super sweet ups in 2013!

amanda said...

Sorry to hear it wasn't a stellar year, Jenn, but you definitely have the right attitude; it DOES make the ups all the sweeter.
I LOVE that skirt. Coveting :)