Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4/31

9:48 sunrise
15:54 sunset

Another chilly one today but look who I have with me - my colleague Brenda!!  I have apparently inspired the desire to participate in Dressember so there will probably be more photos like this from work.

The serious:


And the not-so-serious:


I can't tell you what Brenda is wearing but she *always* looks pulled together.  On me:

Dress - Vero Moda
Sweater - Purchased in Harajuku, Tokyo
Tights - I do not recall
Boots - Nine West
Necklace - Gift from my mom


If you are enjoying these updates, please consiuder making a donation to my chosen charity: Right To Play.  I've set up a giving page via Canada Helps.  The Right To Play button under my profile will also take you there.

For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

1 comment:

FredT said...

Just next bloging through. As soon I I saw the picture, I knew where it was.
Whitehorse, the home of the eccentrics. I spent too many years therein my misspent years.
Keep it up.