Saturday, December 8, 2012

8/31

9:55 sunrise
15:50 sunset

-35C when I woke up this morning.  This is getting old.


Hat - Trapper's Cache, Whitehorse (secondhand)
Dress - Vero Moda
Belt - Salvation Army thrift, Whitehorse
Skirt - Skhoop (it's down! Best. Skirt. Ever.)
Mitts - Yukon College Bookstore
Tights - Smartwool long underwear
Leg warmers - made by my friend Vanessa
Boots - Miz Mooz


For a backgrounder on what this Dressember thing is, check out my opening and explanatory post.  It's just a bit of mid-winter fun that I am documenting on a daily basis.

And, if you are enjoying these updates, please consider making a donation to my chosen charity: Right To Play. I've set up a giving page via Canada Helps.  The Right To Play button under my profile will also take you there.

4 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Love the fuzzies!

MissPrunellaDeVille said...

Oh Jenn, I just love this. Such a great charity, and your fashion choices are always sublime! Of course, todays fuzzy boot covers make it.....
carry on Miss Lovely!
xo V

Maven said...

ooh, this is my favorite so far. I eye up those down skirts every time I come across them. Maybe this year...

amanda said...

omg I love all of this. Especially coveting the hat!